Monday, November 18, 2013

I'm GREAT and all is WELL

I'm doing great mom!!!!! Everything here is great!! love it and time is flying bye!! I'm glad Elder Johnson is doing good in North Carolina!!! That's amazing!! It made me so happy to see and hear that!! He's an amazing Elder!! AND Brother!! (on him opening a new area) But not much new this week except James "investigator" finally can be baptized!!!!!!!!!! He and his friend will be baptized December 13th.   He could this week but it's his birthday December ...so we changed it to then.  His problem was here they have scholar students who randomly get picked for school.  If they are selected, they get free rice for a week and water.. but usually they can't join any other churches but the catholic here.  I share your conversion story a lot. They can relate and know that prayers are answered. Because we are all sons and daughters of Our Father in heaven and we are one big family. The dad "less active" knew the intent of his son and he talked to the school coordinator in behalf of his son.  And the said he can be baptized!!!!!!!!!!!!! It justs makes me sooooo happy talking about it!!!!! We are so close.. and he is 12 haha but my transfer day is December 12th sooo... hopefully i'm not transfered.. but it's The Lord's  will.  So, whatever he does I will be happy! 
Cant wait to see you December 25th via Skype! Hopefully, we have a "white christmas" here!! ... "baptism on christmas"! We have one scheduled but we will see how it turns out!! 
 President Lopez is amazing no? He and I have gotten very close and he really helps me out! love you not much going on this week except we have follow-up training this week!!! tomorrow.. but the language is great!! Everything is amazing! 

Part of his last email:  Thank you mommy!!! I'm great here and safe!!:) In The Lord's hands!! He will take care of me!
Love Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment