Sunday, December 1, 2013

Grateful for My Savior

I'm so grateful for My Savior,  the holy ghost, and the atonement. Those three things in our life will take us anywhere we want to! We are all judged by three things.... Our works, words, and thoughts. As we center all we do around our savior we will become what Ammon, Alma, and Nephi were ...   "consecrated missionaries" and like President Monson said, "every member a missionary, now is the time for members to work with missionaries in all they do" ... what a great challenge for people all over the world and how great the blessings will be ...if we accept it!

I'm good!!!! GREAT actually!!! We have a baptism December 13th!! So excited but transfer day is on the 4th! So nervous but ... I'll go where The Lord wants me! But, I am so good here in the Philippines!!! I'll send you pictures! We email in Pulupandan and they don't send there that's why.. but sorry! And everything here is great! Not that much happened this week but it was my week to lead everything! It was a great learning experience and I felt I did well! ! We had thirty lessons this week just to investigators!! Nice... no?? but sorry not much to write! I was late today! But love you love you love you!
Love ELDER JOHNSON


Thanksgiving:  Chicken, Rice, and Potatoes



Another package! He loves his packages!!


No comments:

Post a Comment