Sunday, October 19, 2014

Transfers

Well, let's see if i can explain this week because it was a pretty fast but overall great week. Let's just start off bye saying that my time in Valladolid has come to an end. I was transferred last Wednesday and was told to be at Galo Chapel in Bacolod at 9:00to meet my companion. I get there and ask the Assistant to the President "so who is my companion and where am I going?" he replies, "well you just have to wait elder, it was kind of a last minute decision." and he laughs a little bit. So I then wait about 30 minutes elders and sisters are returning to their areas and going to knew areas and The Assistant comes in and pulls me aside he says "well elder johnson, you are going to open an area, your companion is Elder Monzales (he got here in april this year) and you are now assigned in the Manta-angan branch in North Bacolod Zone." So that's about it. Got put in a new area, new area book, no investigators, only the members! And let me say this week has been a pretty great week. We have found 7 new investigators from Thursday-Sunday and plan on making this branch into a ward. The work is great, the area is great, and the members are even greater. We have a set dinner appointment every Tuesday and Thursday at a members house every week and the members are SO enthusiastic about the work! There is so much potential in this area and plan on making it a progressive one! That basically sums up my week! LOVE YOU ALL!
Love, Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment