Sunday, August 11, 2013

Familya

Every thing is GREAT!!  Thank you for the shoes and package!  I'm now known as the Zones "little brother" because I get along with everyone... and they all say I'm like a little brother to them!  The along okay.  We just learned how to make our own sentences and it is so weird!!  It goes v.a.o.l ... so if I were to say I love God... It would be "Love I God" .... with a filler in between... I and God.  So ... pag paknga ako sang Digos. 
It takes a little work but it's slowly coming!! Everyone is starting to get sick and I hope that I don't!!!  That would be the worst!!  I usually email around 10:30 am.  That is Nevada time only on Thursdays and having a hard time sending some of them, too.  Don't know why? 
How's everything going?  The food isn't so bad here!  We are getting a new investigator this week and we have two everyday!  It's going to be crazy!! Tell all the Young Women THANK YOU!! It was amazing and I'm bragging to all the other Elders about my package!!  And I love the poster!! Tell them I'm doing GREAT!!

Well time for Church!! Love you guys!! I hope everything is great!!

Love Elder Johnosn

No comments:

Post a Comment