Monday, August 5, 2013

Learning his Testimony in Hiligaynon

FAMILY!!!

I AM DOING AMAZING!  Sorry for taking so long! I have been so busy!  Let me tell you about my companions... We get along like brothers!  Well our whole zone!  We have an amazing residency.  Our whole floor is Pilipino speakers, all have different dialects!  We all share our stuff "snacks", all get along well!  We all talk to each other and do stuff on gym time together!  We played soccer for gym time!  They are all so funny!  It was fun!  This MTC food is making me out of shape thought!  I could barely breathe.  It's good thought!
The language....... Is coming along very well.  I can bear my testimony:  Kubulao ako nga mutulod any ebanghelyo putisa libro mi mormon.  Kubulo ako nya muy paypalanyga nya dios.  Kubulo ako nya perpekto si JesuKristo nya Dios.  Su ngulan ni JesuKristo Amen.  Lights out time!  Love you all!! Tell Every one! Muayo and Gubi!

Love Elder Johnson

P.s.  Oh and I can almost say a prayer! I can hold a conversation about our selves and speak a little about the church!  Lots of Love!!!

He sent home some notes to help:

-sa nyalon ni JesuKristo Amen
In Name of Jesus Christ Amen

-Dros
God

-Plano
Plan

-Pagpalanyga
love

-Kabalo ako nga
I know that

-importante
Important

-bulahan
Blessed

-familya mo
Your family

-pagtuso
faith

-livro ni mormon
Book of Mormon


No comments:

Post a Comment