Thursday, August 8, 2013

First Email from the MTC

Cody:  Everything is going great!! I am learning the language well! haven't gotten upset or frustrated yet! Yes I have been getting the packages and dear elders! Thank you for those! My companions and I are doing great with the language! How is everything there going? Loving the MTC! my companions and district are soooo cool! They are amazing!

And on the first day we go into class and learn the language.. well she talks all hiligaynon and we try to pick it up! the only thing i learned ont he first day was Ako si Elder Johnson "I am Elder johnson" it has been coming along great! talk to you sooN!! I've sent like four letters, don't know if you have got them all? And I'm sending one today also!

From mom:  U sound like u are doing so good...I love u...I've gotten two letters...what is ur companions name and where is he from!

Cody:  Yes i am!!! love you too!! But I sent one today. And my companions are:  Elder Hillman, he is from American Fork, Ut and Elder Carnahan he is from Washington!

No comments:

Post a Comment